Changes - Version 22.214.171.124 - 12 Juli 2011
- Added a %path% macro to every path. Use this string in the config files to add relative paths to Compiler Directories.
- Fixed a bug in the Code Completion Cache Creator (CCCC :D): it used to add 2 copies of every file (one relatively referred to and one referred to with a full path).
- Cleaned up a few duplicate and unused headers and binaries. The installer is now a whopping 200KiB smaller.
- Updated the make.exe searcher to check for GCC 4.5.2's make.exe.
- Added a few install profiles: minimalist and portable.
- Fixed a few grammar errors.
- Updated the About window.
- Added an icon to the installer.
- The options format has changed. If you want to reuse an old config file (NOT recommended), or, more importantly, when you're overriding Compiler Options in your project, you need to re-set these project settings once and save the project. You'll then have an updated 126.96.36.199 project file.
- This version has GCC built-in instead of being an aditional package. It also contains D3D9/10/11, GDI, Win32 and OpenGL headers and libraries in that flavor.
- This version is now fully portable. If you also don't want Dev to leave anything behind in the registry, please select "Portable" or "Minimal" in the setup options.
The setup can be downloaded here (includes full and portable versions). The source code can be found here.
- FIXED: Need to add some processing code for a few rare output messages new to GCC 4.